Saturday, April 25, 2009

Overpopulation

I don't know one really good way to deal with overpopulation. One of the main reasons for overpopulation though is people having kids more rapidly than people can die. There are many dangers with overpopulation. For example, with overpopulation, we are going to run out of resources much faster than we would without overpopulation. This spells disaster for everbody in the country. Another reason for overpopulation in certain countries is illegal immagrants. We can really control this if we tried, especially with more of entire country security.
I have had a good past couple of weeks. Baseball is getting to the end of the season, and I have had much more time to do other things. My grades are looking good, and that is good, because the end of the six weeks is coming up. I have been fishing a couple of times, and that is relieving a lot of stress that has been building up from school. Summer is in sight, and I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for that. I'm sure that I'm not the only one that feels that way though. I am very excited for what my summer holds. I can't wait!!

No comments: