Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Who Is To Blame?

There are numerous ways to lood at this problem. Along with these views, there are a lot of people that could be blamed for the problem. People say that the countries that didn't do anything to stop the problem are to blame for it. Then there are the people that say that the people that are doing it are to blame. Personally, this is the side that I believe. If these people weren't harming others in the first place, then would we even have this conflict right now? Others say that if other countries didn't stop this when they saw it, then why didn't they stop it? I believe that it is their problem, not ours.
My past two weeks have been quite busy. I have had like no time for homework with all of the baseball that I have had going on. And more importantly, there has been no time for fishing!! I have gotten no sleep lately, and I am very tired. School has been going well, except for algebra. It is getting quite diffucult. All of my other classes though, my grades are doing very well. I hope that everyone else is doin well too!

No comments: