Saturday, May 9, 2009

One Place to Visit...

I don't believe that I would love to travel over to the middle east, of any place like that that we have studied this year. It does seem like there are some pretty places that I would like to visit down in Central America. I have heard that there is great fishing down there, and that is one of the main reasons that I would like to go. Also, places out in the Carribean seem like they would be a fun and relaxing vacation. South American countries look like some of them would be a lot of fun to visit, and look like they have a lot of cultural history.I might like to visit Africa sometime, just because I hear that it is so poor, and I could maybe do a mission trip or something like that over there. I would also like to visit Canada, because they have very good hunting up there. All of these are possibilities because Summer is coming up!!
I am completely losing my mind to summer right now. I have realized that it is coming up very fast!! Three months of freedom and no school. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I can go fishing everyday of the summer if i want to. I really can't wait. School is going very well, and my lowest grade right now is a 94. School is almost done!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

you sound very excited for summer! I agree with all the places you said for where you would like to travel. They all sound very nice. I hope you get to go to all those places!