Saturday, February 7, 2009

Musicians

First of all, I am a little bit of a redneck. So, traditionally, I like country music. There are so many country artists that I really like. Girl singers, guy singers... They are all good. But I have two definant favorites. Brad Paisley and Taylor Swift. Both of these people have absolutelyan amazing talent that I think I have, but I don't.
Brad Paisley rocks my iPod every night, right along side Taylor Swift. Haha. Brad has about six songs that I really, really enjoy. She's Everything, I'm Still A Guy, Letter To Me, Waitin' On A Woman, Online, and Ticks. The lyrics to these songs are very, very good, and the beat has a nice sound to it too. Oh man, and Taylor Swift!!! I know that sounds just a little bit girly, but whatever. There are so many new and great songs on her new album, I cant even name them all. Both are wonderful musicians, and I really like them both.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh Joseph, you and Taylor Swift! haha I agree though those teo arists are both very talented. I love country music too.