In the modern times, we have come up with a completely different and new way to communicate with each other. Technology. We now have phones, e-mail and the Internet. All of these are certainly significant means of communication. Personally, I use my phone for most of my means of communication. I talk to all of my friends of the phone all of the time. An e-mail is a great way to talk to people if you don't want to talk to them to their face. The internet is a way to communicate to a lot of people, not anyone in general. We all are so spoiled to have all of these easy means of communication.
The last two weeks of school have been somewhat boring. We have just been getting back into the swing of things from the winter break. Since we got back, we have been learnign about the geography of Europe. We have had to draw maps of Europe. I am actually making a really good grade in this class. I am making a 99!!!! It was really good to get back and sww all of my friends again. Our school is pretty good. We learn a lot and I can't complain.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey,
my favorite technology is my phone also... i send a lot of txts, and talk on it a lot. making maps is always fun! well ill talk to you later.
--lucas
yeh we seriously are kinda spoiled with all these new technologies.
like back in the days they didnt have any of this. you would have to wait maybe like a month or two to receive a reply to letter you sent to some one!
bye
Post a Comment