Hey everyone!!
Hows it going? I don't know about all of you, but my summer was great. I did a ton of fun things with all my friends and family. First of all, all of the events with my family. We lent down to the coast around the Corpus Christi area three times. We went fishing for about four days on each trip. The fishing was very good this summer, and we caught a BUNCH of fish on each trip. Also, i took a roadtrip for one week up to Kentucky and back. We stopped to see family in Dallas, Memphis, and in a little town called Mayfield. We also did some fishing on the way up and back.
Also, i did a bunch of fun things with my friends. One of my really good friends went with us on one of the trips down to the coast, and that made that trip even more fun than it already was. I went out to one of my friends lakehouse about four times. We rode jet skis, went tubing, and also went fishing. I also went out to another one of my other friends lakehouse i guess two times and we just went fishing, swimming, and chilled. That was a lot of fun. I went to a lot of my friens houses to go fishing and sleep over. Sorry, I know that I am talking about fishing a lot, but one more thing. The biggest fish that I caught was a 35 inch (about one meter) long redfish aka. red drum. My summer was very fun and eventful and i hope that every ones was the exact same way!!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
:D your summer sounds so exciting!
I love fishing too, but I haven't gone in a long time. What did you do with all the fish you caught?Haha, I remember once when I was little and my dad took me fishing, we usually throw them back but he wanted to cook them. He told me I had to help him clean them, so I thought we were just going to rub them with soap and water...I didn't know he meant we had to cut them open!!
JEEZ! O_O that is a huge fish! 35 inches? You must be really proud!
hey dude, what lake do you usually fish on? Fishing is pretty awesome... except i hate waiting for em to bite.
you asked who my step brothers were, remember 'Eylam (frodo) from doss... yeah him, and his little brother.
Post a Comment