Hey everyone!!! My name is Joseph Sanderson. I am from Austin, Texas, in the USA. I go to a school called Anderson. It is a 5A (the biggest size of high school in Texas) school that is a very good school. We have good sports teams for just becoming a 5A high school not to long ago. We have very good teachers and i like most of them a lot. I like the school a bunch.
I like to do a lot of different things. My favorite thing to do is to go fishing. I also love to hunt, and just be outside. The main sports i play are golf and baseball. I am on the golf team at Anderson, an will hopefully make the baseball team too when the time comes for tryouts come. The main positions i play are pitcher, catcher, 2nd base and shortstop. I am about 5 feet 4 inches tall, have brown hair, and am very athletic. I hope to get to know all of you better, and i hope we all become good friends.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Joseph
Whats up??
I live in a small town in South Western Victoria, Australia.
I go to Hawkesdale College. its a relly small school but its ok i guess. Im not very athletic haha im not very good at sport at all.
Guess ill catch ya later..
Billie-Paige
Post a Comment