Saturday, March 7, 2009

FREE TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally.... jk Ms. Hollrah

By the way people who aren't from Anderson, Ms Hollrah is our beastly awesome amazing teacher. Oh boy, what to talk about... There are so many things... I just got cleared yesterday morning to play baseball again. I had a broken nose for about two weeks, and the doctor just gave me the okay. I was very excited when the doctor said that. Also, next week is the last week before spring break!!! I can't wait. Pretty pumped, you know.
The last two weeks have been absolute torture for me. I have had SOOOO much make up work with being out with my broken nose and all of the doctors appointments that go along with it. Plus, the nose itself wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world either. Also, being out with the baseball team and missing classes for that has just added on more and more work. To be honest, I am pretty over-whelmed with my life right now. Not a fun spot to be in. AT ALL!!! Oh well, it is going to get better, I'm sure.

No comments: