Anderson High School is a great school. I really like it a lot. The teachers are all very good and are all qualified pretty well. There is a good education that is avaliable for everyone there if they want it. There are three floors in our school, which makes it pretty cool. There are mainly two different parts to the school, the actual education part and the fine arts/elective part. The education part is on the west side of the school, and the elective part is mainly on the east side of the school. Our school looks somewhat like a prison though.
There are a lot of extra activities/clubs that are avaliable at Anderson High School. For example, I am on two sports teams for the school. I am on the baseball and golf team. They are both a bunch of fun. They privude you with lots of opportunities. But there are not onlys sports at our school. There are also clubs at the school which I hear are a lot of fun. I don't like school all that much, but Anderson makes school a lot more fun.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey joseph, i didnt know you were on the baseball team, how have you guys been doing this year?
I know there are so many different clubs to join! How do you like it compared to middle school?
Post a Comment